Health News Today
Mayo Clinic Healthy Recipes
When was the last time you tested your water? In Maine, over half of us get our water from a private source. UM Extension Services offers guidelines to follow, as well as resources for water testing.
- The Season of the Itch – Bangor Daily News, June 10, 2013
- Mainely Ticks – Download a free Guide to Identify and Prevent Tick-borne illness
- Maine Pollen and Allergy Count – Find your location, be prepared
- June Events and Activities in Maine– Get Out and Feel Good!
- Cigna Offers New Way to Earn Level II Incentive
- Urgent Care Centers - Get Quality Health Care at an Affordable Cost
- Get the FREE WebMD Allergy App - enter your zip code and learn what’s making you sneeze
This website is an excellent resource for you and your children/grandchildren to explore. Kids learn from kids about current topics in a language they can relate to. Example: ” … ticks suck your blood!” Helping children understand how to take care of themselves is a gift worth giving.
A colleague wrote … “Last week I read an article you posted about a colleague with a low pulse rate. Mine has been low for several months, so I decided to be my own health advocate and ask for an EKG. My doc had an opening so I went in the next day. To cut to the chase … it turns out that the top half of my heart isn’t communicating properly with the bottom half. I will have a pacemaker implanted next week. Had I not read your article, I most likely would have put it off with potentially devastating consequences. I am 44 years old and I believe I am dodging a bullet.” Ed. note: See “Success Stories” for prior article(s).
We’ve moved our video success stories to a new location. See Success Stories and enjoy watching your colleagues’ progress as they make wellness a priority in their lives.